Advertising GPCC website

Anything regarding the forum/website (also technical questions)

Advertising GPCC website

Postby mikehunter on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:47 pm

I am very pleased to see that the Grange/Prestonfield Community Council website is now live.

I will add the GPCC website address and email address(es) to the West Blacket Association website contacts page, which you can find at http://www.westblacket.org.uk

It would be good to have similar links from other amenity associations in the GPCC area.
mikehunter

Re: Advertising GPCC website

Postby admin on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Yes, I will contact the other community councils and ask that they link to our website.

However, currently the website is still a bit experimental - I suggest that we spend a couple of weeks just keeping it internal to the Community Council (and to hopefully fix the most obvious problems with it), before making a drive to advertise it.

I want to avoid that people have a look at it now, think this is no use (because something is not working) and then never look at it again

Andreas
admin
Site Admin

Re: Advertising GPCC website

Postby mikehunter on Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Andreas,

I was suggesting links from other amenity associations, eg Craigmillar Park, Waverley Feuars, Grange Association.

I agree that advertising the GPCC website too widely could wait until it is running smoothly, but I don't think the link on the WBA website will be a problem.

Mike
mikehunter

Return to Website